HYLOMAR UNIVERSAL BLUE GASKET JOINTING COMPOUND SEALANT
– Non-setting jointing compound.
– Temperature range -50°C to +250°C.
– Resistant to fuels, oils, coolants and gases.
– Easy to use.
– Unlimited assembly time.
– Easy to disassemble components sealed with Hylomar.
– Use on metal to metal joint surfaces to replace conventional pre-formed gaskets.
– Use as a gasket dressing to improve the sealing performance of the gasket and to assist gasket alignment during assembly.
– Use as a non-curing thread sealant.
– Resists vibration.
Approved for use in the following industries: automotive engines, transmissions, motor cycle engines, power generation, electric motors, pump manufacture, valve manufacturing, refineries, industrial radiators, tractors, chemical, mining, marine engines, railways, paper and packaging machinery and aerospace defence industries