Teaching postion in China （working visa for non natives) - Other
- Postal Code130041
- Contact Person130041
Want to explore the mysterious China for a year? Come to Changchun and teach while
you are exploring the great culture and study standard Chinese. Changchun is a
vibrant city and the capital of Jilin province. It is a beautiful city with parks and lakes
amongst other interesting and cultural things. It is one of the fastest developing cities in
China, but living expenses are not so high as in Beijing.
We offer a great opportunity in Changchun city. We’re looking for professional
individuals, who are able to commit to a minimum of 1 year contract to teach students from
Kindergarten to Middle school。 There may also be some classes teaching adults (subject to interview and availability.）
The Kevin Education Group includes Kevin Foreign Language School, and Kevin Foreign Language School is a semi-public company that works with the government, public schools, and universities。Our English teacher program is in its tenth year. We are located in Changchun, Jilin.
At the moment, we can offer 12-month long or longer contracts.
What the school provides:
1. Salary will be 5,000 – 8,000 RMB/month , 16-20 basic working hours per week。 As we do not limit your teaching hours, and if you can teach more hours, the over-time payment will be higher.
2. Free accommodation, part furnished
3. Chinese holidays off
4. Free Chinese lessons(3hours every week)
5.2 months vacation (mainly during the summer and winter breaks)
6. Teaching materials
7. After the successful completion of a 12 month contract or longer, there will be a bonus of between RMB 500-3000.
8. Assistant to help accommodate adjusting to life in China
9. One-way airfare is provided for the 12-month contracts (flight home)
10. Working Visa
Our requirements are as follows:
1. Good English pronunciation
2. Bachelor Degree holders with a minimum of 1 year experience teaching kids .
3. Open-minded, outgoing, patient and responsible and loving children
4 Better from Russia ,Ukraine and European countries
For more details feel free to contact us.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please，send your reply email to us with information and accompanying documents：A copy of your passport, university degree/s, current passport-sized photo, and your resume.([email protected])